Saturday, January 10, 2009

flower on the desk///


There is one flesh flower on the desk.

I am not a person like having flesh flower on the desk.

It was a present from America of host family 2month ago.

It still blowming.

Suddenly one flower fall dawn.

I said to wife "oh No!"

She smail and said "Look !Just one start almost to bloom from just now".

I repent myself and realize to open my eyes to start something.

In Japan,many unsaved souls dieing badly.

But,look at something to bloom.

If you consentrate the smell of the prayer of church member and friends of world Christian,we will be more happy and joyfull.

Let's realize to start to bigin!!

2 comments:

Deb said...

Very well put Yuta, I never thought of flower like that before. I do enjoy florer on desk, and I hope you enjoy yours also.

lukasuzuki said...

Hi ,Deb!

Thanks for warm your comment.

I always pray for Browers and Sikmas in America.

Your life and family will be exprcially bessed!

best regards,

Yuta